ok, I know its been a while... but to my defense I have no time to breathe let alone blog.
Anyways, this was too intruiging not to share.
So, this morning before anatomy (so like 745) I was eating animal crackers and Laura and I were trying to decide the animals. Well, she commented that they all appear to have belly buttons. This got me thinking, Do animals have belly buttons? In theory they should because they are attached to an umbilical cord in the womb. The first animal in question was a cat... I've never seen a cat's belly button. Then I got to thinking, but I have seen a gorilla's belly button. When Amanda walked in we asked her, and she thought about it and then looked it up on her iphone and it said yes. ... needless to say I am very intruiged by this, and it was the highlight of my day cause the rest of it sucked. :( I just keep telling myself that I just need to make it through the week and then it is almost Thanksgiving.
just something to ponder :)
No comments:
Post a Comment