So according to my roomates, right now I am a science experiment. I am attached to 5 wires to measure the electrical activity in my heart to try and see what in the world is going on (heart flutteringfor like a month, a bit of an annoyance more than anything, but want to make sure it is nothing serious).
These stupid wires are starting to get on my nerves, well the tape on my skin more than anything.It is also annoying that I have to carry arould the small device (it is a holter monitor) that is recording the activity, because sometimes I have forgoten it was there, and I end up tripping on it becuase it wasn't in my pocket.
I am not quite sure how I feel about being a science experiment, but my roomates are amused. hopefully this will be the last test and I will know what the problem is. Good thing I only have to wear the wires for 24 hours :)
No comments:
Post a Comment