budapest

budapest

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

halfway there...

Yesterday was the halfway point through the semester and boy was it tough getting there. The days and weeks just seemed to drag on and nothing got any easier. I still feel like I am drowning, but the only bright side is that I am halfway to summer. I get to spend summer at home with my family and friends, including my 2 favorite little girls who provide much comic relief. Downside, more classes, but I do get to take a class (stats) with Nellie  (it will be more liek me helping her get through that class, but we will be together none the less).

Sofar I have struggled, and failed in a few of my classes, hopefully this half of the semester will bring better luck. Hopefully after my mission trip type deal for spring break next week, I will come back with a renewed confidence and kick the second half of the semester in the butt (cause right now it is kicking me).

No comments:

Post a Comment