budapest

budapest

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Thank God for a snow day :)

We spent Sunday waiting for the snow to start... and then it did and busses stopped running early, then we were wishing for a snow day, and we got our wish. Total accumulation = 8 inches. The snow makes everything look so pretty again - everything was melting and becoming muddy. The down side is, when all this snow melts, it will add to the already saturated ground - it has been predicted that there will be some major flooding this spring.

Unfortunatly, I spent most of the day sick, in bed :(. I really wanted to go play outside, but as the day progressed and I started feeling worse and worse, I realized that playing in the snow was not going to happen. But I got all caught up on sleep, and did alittle homework (not as much as I probably should have).

For dinner we decided to make homemade breadsticks and spaghetti, it was so much fun. I sat and watched my roomates and Becca make the breadsticks, not wanting to spread my sick germs/not feeling up to it, which turned out delicious. Dinner together was a great way to end our snow day.

No comments:

Post a Comment