budapest

budapest

Saturday, February 12, 2011

What a lame friday night

So... this week has been such a long week. I slept little and did a lot of homework. Living on maybe 5 hours of sleep a night I have discovered my new best friend - coffee with hot cocoa mixed in. The problem with this is, I am up forever so I have to drink it at like 3 in the afternoon.

Thursday, I was called from work saying that I was supposed to be in 15 minutes ago - but this shift was not on my calandar... and I had traded with a girl the night before so I could have the 25th (becuase it is the first friday after all of us in my apartment have turned 21 and we are going to have a joint birthday party). So I was less then thrilled to go into work and work until 10, then come back and study for my test the next day. Well, bright me, decided to have a cup of coffee at 930 - so I was wide awake when I got back to study for my exam.

By Friday, I must say I was completely exhausted. So exhausted in fact that after I got back from a dinner that I had at like 830, I pretty much sat catatonic on the couch for an hour and a half then went to bed. I was in bed by 10 on a Friday night... that hasn't happened in a while. But I don't feel too bad about it because one of my roomates was in the same boat.

Needless to say I slept for 11 hours last night and woke up feeling great! Oh the joy of Saturdays when I don't have to work, but now I get to study for my test on Monday!  :(((((( The hardest class of them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment