Well... first of all, my writing utensils don't seem to want me to do homework today. Everytime I sit down to sit down my pencil disappears (but I can locate 2 erasers in my vacinity)... It is getting quite frustrating. They seem to like the cracks of the couch better than being used to do science.
Second of all, the fact that I haven't had calc1 since high school is beginning to defeat my quantum attempts... I can't seem to remember how to take a derivative of this function that I could have easily done in high school. After staring at the problem for a REALLY long time, I finally found a page in the chapter like it as an example, so I know how to do the problem in theory, but can't apply that theory because my math is defeating me (algebra was defeating me on a previous assignment that we had to do this weekend). It is a very good thing that I am not a math major.
But on the up side I did get my biochem done (after a few hours) and micro. But micro took me FOREVER as well... oh dear.
No comments:
Post a Comment