Great, yet exhausting day!
well... we were up making cookies that were supposed to be cupcakes (and we were supposed to make at 8) until like 1150 and by the end of that endeavor we were all completely wired. And apparently it has become a tradition (starting with Nancy on the 2nd) of taking a shot at midnight so, the two birthday girls plus the other two roomies all did that. and then it turned into dance party central... luckily no one lives below us, they would not have been too happy. We danced, sang karaoke, and watched funny videos till like 2am (luckily I had gotten all my homework done, cause none of it got done after like 8. Finally the birthday girls went to bed exhausted.
620 came too early, had to take showers in shifts this morn becuase all three of us wanted to shower and we all had 8 am classes - 2 of us had to catch the bus @ 730. And then the academic marathon began. Had class @ 8 then 940, then had a break for lunch (in which I finished my homework and ate) then it was off to lab... which took 4.5 hours.... NO FUN!
break for dinner. We (Julie and I) decided to go out for dinner, and our roommates joined and becca - who practically lives with us anyways. We all went to La Casita - Maxican and Julie and I got free dinners. We also took advantage of our refound freedom of not being underage (both of us were abroad last semester) and ordered margarita's - they were ginormous, not a good combo for having to go to choir next. That made for an interesting class period. lol.
And now I am done, and exhausted, what a marathon of a day. ~4 hours of class, 4.5 hours of lab and a little bit of fun time to wrap up another birthday. It was a good one, celebrated with good friends, but wishing I could be home. Atleast this year I didnt have a dream that mom and Nellie came to suprise me and when I woke up, they weren't there - that made for one sad day last year.
No comments:
Post a Comment