budapest

budapest

Monday, December 6, 2010

Krampus lauf...


Christmas market in St Leonard - town at the base of Untersberg




So much snow


ok, I know this is my second post about this but, this time it was to the extreme...

We went to St Leomard today a small village at the base of Untersberg to go to the Christmas market and the krampus lauf. It was freezing. Well anyways we walked around this tiny market for a bit then it was time for the krampuses. I wasn't sure what to expect becuase the last one we saw there were police controling the krampuses so they didn't hit people (or very many people).... That was not the case at todays event.


St Nikolas!!

We got wipped so many times and there were soo many krapuses... The whole top half of my right leg is covered in welts right now and it is super painful. But the thing is you can't fun from them cause they will chase you and wip you harder and longer... so you had to just stand there and take it... needless to say I was done with that after being wipped once really hard, I went inside this cafè nearby and sat there with most of the rest of the group until the krampuses went away.


here they come...


I think this one is the cause of many of my welts...


No comments:

Post a Comment