budapest

budapest

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Uh oh, I think I am in trouble...

Since being back here I have unpacked all but my missing box (which I am beginnig to realize I need more and more as the days pass. The most important thing that I need is my scientific claculator, and my popcorn maker), sat in my apartment by myself, my roomates finally showed up on Sunday (one on Saturday which was fun), went to St John's (which is equally exciting, I LOVE St John's) went to Mass at St John's and started classes. Getting to see all the people that I haven't seen in 8 months is soo exciting. We swapped stories and excitement filled the air... then the reality of classes came upon us (for me bright and early Monday morning... this waking up at 630-7 is not condusive to my health).

My first class was quantum... I have alot of refreshing of physics and calc to do( haven't had calc (the stuff we are using) since high school, and I never really got the physics stuff). That class will be, interesting to say the least. It is at 8 a.m. in the computer lab, prob a bad choice on their part.

Next was theology, my relief in my schedule, or so I thought. It won't be as difficult as my science courses but it will have it's own challenges. The semester is focused on St Thomas Aquinus and his summa theologica (majority what he thought about the sacraments and God and Jesus). Then I was done for the day... P.S. I love odd days, only 2 classes and done by 11 :).

Today I had to get up earlier (630) because I had to take the bus to St John's for my 8 a.m. microbiology... That should be interesting. I haven't had bio since freshman year and the teacher, well she is a bit unorganized and scatterbrained. And it is located in the farthest building from the bus stop and it is freezing outside (like it was 0 degrees when I walked there this morn...).

After micro is when the real headache began.... the dreaded  Biochemistry. This class is bound to occupy most of the free time I will be able to scrounge up this semester. Not looking forward to that. This class will be the death of me between the material and the professor (whom I have had before... really brilliant man, not good at teaching).

No comments:

Post a Comment