FINALLY NO RAIN!!!!! the day and a half we spent in Barcelona, was the only time we didn't see any rain... we were soo happy, and the temperature was nice enough for shorts and capris! And there was a beach!
One of the best parts of Barcelona was the market we went to... it was HUGE, and in the food section, there was a TON of fresh fruit, for cheap.. we took full advantage of that :)
Also swimming in the Mediterranean was a highlight. The first night we just stuck our feet in cause it was a bit chilly to go all the way in. But the second day, we had beach time, and went in. One thing I did notice was that Europeans are much more liberal about swimwear that in the U.S.... but the beach was great :) but then a jellyfish got within inches of me and I was done swimming cause I was not getting stung.
Other sights in Barcelona... Segrada Familia (me and the sea turtle pic was taken there) a modern cathedral, not finished yet, but still really cool. The Barcelona Cathedral, and a park designed by Gaudi.
No comments:
Post a Comment